Thread: Watkins Glen July 21-22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Video is key. I know it's saved my butt from other competitors before.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Well....Can't let you all decide my fate without saying something! We have watched all videos posted and my own ( about a million times). Unfortunately I do not know how to upload my video but have an idea and will try when time permits. My video doesn't show much as I told Steve, because contact was in the rear left and my camera was pointed to the right, obviously front! The thing it does show is my right wheels on a seam in the track without waiver until you hear a hit and then the spin. Still doesn't prove anything, but I also feel I was holding straight. It does take out the possibility listed that I was pushed from the right. There was plenty of room between me and the car on my right, no contact there. The video from the stands probably would have been the best view but the incident happened slightly after the picture was panned left. I am extremely disappointed obviously, but hope I can get the car fixed and race again another day! I have the utmost respect for Steve as a driver and friend but also feel I held my line.
    Denise VanBuren

Just glad it wasn't worse for you Denise. I watched Ulan's in car. You took a hell of a hit on the guard rail. I bet you are feeling it today. Here's hoping you get it back on track quickly!
    Stephanie Funk
    <Couple of NARRC and NERRC bragging things here>
    HP Honda CRX in progress, ITB Honda Civic, ITA Honda CRX, ITC Honda CRX
    "Green Booger Racing"