Sure fire sign STO is going to die.

Glad to see the progress Jerry. Oh yeah, one more sign... a birdy tells me that the Z3 will be added to the STO spec line :023:

The welder said he should have the cage finished this week. I'm going to find an excuse to go by there tomorrow and check on it. I'll take the camera. With the cage they are building I don't think I will have to worry about ballast. But they are doing what I ask them to do, make sure I walk away from it no matter the hit and can get out if it is on fire.

I know, not asking for much.

for STU, there's absolutely nothing I can do for the championship... McClughan has 7 wins and a 2nd place, all in-division.
Koller is 6pts ahead of me, but he's got 8+ races as well so now we're dropping the lower finishes...
In order for me to even get 2nd in division, I'll have to beat Koller at MSRH, where he's got a big power advantage. We run similar lap times, but he get me in power on the straights and I can't get back around him in the turns. is what it is. I just need another 100hp!

.... back to topic. :)

for STU, there's absolutely nothing I can do for the championship... McClughan has 7 wins and a 2nd place, all in-division.
Koller is 6pts ahead of me, but he's got 8+ races as well so now we're dropping the lower finishes...
In order for me to even get 2nd in division, I'll have to beat Koller at MSRH, where he's got a big power advantage. We run similar lap times, but he get me in power on the straights and I can't get back around him in the turns. is what it is. I just need another 100hp!

.... back to topic. :)

Matt, I still have the MazdaSpeed 3 sitting here for sale, thats like 200 whp more!

Through the winshield (if it was there)
DSCN0592.jpg

From the hatch
DSCN0593.jpg

Passenger door bars
DSCN0597.jpg

The Captain's chair
DSCN0596.jpg

Back