Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
Nice job! Glad you shook off the first race and got your head back in the game. It was nice to see you let Ray by. I like to see that sort of respect in our group. Plus, Ray knows his way around LRP (including the birms coming out of the Left Hander) and not a bad guy to follow. It was obvious you picked up your pace when you were following him.
That was definitely a highlight of the weekend. After Ray passed me, I ran a 1:03.2 which was the fastest time of anyone in the afternoon race. Ray and I were closing in on you, Abhi and that red me-otter. I wish we had 5 more laps...

In the after math and just I was going to sleep sat night, the evil part of brain was telling me that I could have passed folks in the left/right hander and no name w/o incidents. That's the evil part that's gotten me into trouble before, though it sucks to just lift when I am closing in on someone's bumper. Argh.

Ok, back to being constructive. Like you said here earlier, need to lose 2 more seconds off our LRP times by end of September...