I talked to the OVR folks this past weekend. I believe that they will be there Thursday evening to take care of our paddock location. On-track activity starts with a Trans-Am session at 0800 Friday, so there will be plenty of arriving going on Thursday.

Tentative location is just South of the road that goes between the middle and upper paddocks, and just West of the Mid-Ohio School car stockade (right by the showers). It will probably extend South from there, how far I don't know.

BTW, remember that this is a Pro weekend, with thousands of spectators walking around. Be sure to be able to secure tools, valuables, women, etc. Don't leave anything lying around unless you have someone in you paddock.

Still no word on where we will start, front straight or back straight. Pretty sure we will be using the club course with the kink before Turn Two. That right, the Keyhole is now Turn Two. Had to use the new numbers this past weekend. Lots of confusion! Hope they pass out new course maps at registration, so that we can get used to the new numbers.