It wasn't a pretty weekend. Lots of carnage. Three black flags to clean up bad incidents.

Although I was really happy with Saturday's finish, the rest of the weekend was disappointing. Sunday morning I was gridded 5th (based on Saturday's best lap time) Made it up to third or forth (?), over cooked it onto 3 and lost a couple of positions. Started making my way back, made a run on a car up out of three, he kept pinching me in at 4 (not sure if he didn't see me or thought I was further back or was just being a dick) To avoid contact I kept moving to the inside and finally with the inside wheels on the gators, the rear gave up what little traction you have there and came around on me......... Finished 11th

In the afternoon race I went from 11th to 6th by turn 6. Couple laps later I was in 5th and right on the tail of P2, 3 and 4. Got spun in 3 and went to DFL.................. The only good news was my times were right up there with the fastest.

The shining star of ITA this weekend was Jim Alley. Apparentlya new paint job will give you bigger balls!! LOL Good job Jim!!

Hope to have some video later today........