It's a great race car, I loved it. I only got 6-7 laps since we had a black flag all and just had enough time to get comfortable in the car. By the time I did, and could turn 20s, I had killed the front tires. More on that in a minute.

In short, in looking at the vid, I gave up a lot of time in 3, 4/5/6, 10 and Oak Tree. And ran a 2:20.1 I think the car does 2:18s as it sits now, maybe more with newer tires.

The really good: Sucker has great basic handling characteristics. Corners flat. Good balance. When tires are fresh, slight bias towards oversteer (perfect), when the fronts get worked it goes to under though (need to work on that).

The brakes are freaking awesome. Whoever seemed to think these cars wouldn't stop be WRONG. Car ran four sessions and when I got in it, the pedals was high and hard and stayed that way.

The good: Tranny shifts nice. I like the steering feel, it's heavy but not terribly so with good feedback. Power is I'd say average to above average for ITS right now, but here's the kicker. It's awesome in 2/34th gear. Or at least really good. More on that in a second.

The needs to be worked on: The car clearly works the front end too hard and kills the front tires too fast. I had nice 35 PSI pressures all around on it the first few laps but working the car hard in 3/4/5/6 quickly pushed the left front to 41. Not good.

You can see it in the vid. What kills this car right now is the shift to fifth, which is like a .62 overdrive or something. The car enters the esses at good speed --109/110 and then can't accelerate up them like mine does. 122 or so on the back straight is about 5 mph too slow and I am positive it is the gearing.

This car will be a winner in ITS. Needs six months to a year of development and might need a rear end that allows it to run 2-3-4 rather than 3-4-5.

And yes, the motor sounds awesome on the inside.

These guys did a great job with these cars. I think they will be fantastic S cars and I hope we see more of them out there.