Quote Originally Posted by RacerBill View Post
Just got the mail and what do I find? The March issue of Sports Car, subtitled 'The complete guide to getting the most out of your SCCA memberhip. At first, I was a little taken back - Editorials titled "Welcome to the Sports Car Club of America". Excuse me, I've been a memeber since 1966! Read it cover to cover, in about 5 minutes. Will probably take me a week to find maybe one thing of interest - classifieds were ok, but I just bought a car.

I don't know why they sent this out to 40,000 or so members. Unless they are looking for our feedback.

Looking at the issue from another point of view, however, it does do a very good job of explaining who we are. With the car show season in full spring, Cincinnati region will again be manning a booth with a few of our cars. And we generally get a number of interested folks that actually sign up. This magazine should be the first thing they receive with their membership card, along with an insert listing all of the officers and leaders of their region.

IT is given good press. It will be interesting to see how the club uses this new tool.
Bill this was going to be an electronic issue only for existing members. The print issues are going to mailed to every new member but do to a last minute sponsorship deal Haymarket did with Hawk and Bondurant it is being mailed to all members.
Use the tool. Pass it on to someone who might be interested in the club. Or leave it in the waiting room the next time you go to a doctor.