Quote Originally Posted by JS154 View Post
DeBarros' car is the same yellow one from the Runoffs - 2.3L I4 NA motor, tubular fabricated suspension custom WC intake. They got whacked with weight and restrictor (VTS reasons) at the Runoffs.
I don't remember this car, and I don't recall any adjustments being done to any Audi post-Runoffs other than Joel's...there is no Audi A4 with a 2.3L NA engine approved to run under a World Challenge VTS in STU.

An Audi A4 with a 2.3L normally-aspirated engine requires no restrictor and has to weigh 2530# minimum (plus any suspension pickup/move adders) and has to meet all STU specs. If this guy is under the impression he's allowed to run under a VTS, he's sadly mistaken and needs to submit a request to be classified pronto. If he does not meet all STU specs he's non-compliant to the regs.

To clarify the regs: if you want to run a car under a World Challenge VTS, you must submit a request, along with a copy of that VTS, and be explicitly classified in Table B. GCR 9.1.4.B:

World Challenge Touring cars...will be approved on a case-by-case basis with supporting World Challenge VTS documentation....See 9.1.4.2.G [sic], table of Approved World Challenge Cars.

- GA