Looks like mike Flynn in the ex-tecMark E46 BMW WC-TC car picked up 5-6 seconds over last year from 2:29 down to 2:23.

At the same time, John DeBarros in the Ex-Tindol MazdaSpeed6 WC-TC car lost appx 3 seconds from 2:27.1 to this years 2:31.8 (Sunday times looked to be abt 2 secs slower than Sat times this year - comparos for Flynn and Pawley are using Sat time - DeBarros did not appear to go out Sat hence the difference)

Ron Pawley in the old Lexus IS300 WC-TC car (Tim Pappas' old car that then went to canada for a few years) has been consistent the last 3 years in a row turning 2:31.ish laps.

DeBarros being slower can be explained by the weight and restriction he got whacked with at the runoffs because he's in a WC-TC car running under VTS (intake).

Does anyone know if Flynn's Irish Mike's (ex-Tekmark) E46 BMW WC-TC car is running under VTS or STU rules?

Same for Pawley's (ex-Pappas) Lexus IS300 WC-TC car - anyone know if it's running under VTS or STU rules?

I know Weinberger ran at runoffs in the ex-STaSIS Audi WC-TC car under STU rules, then post win his car was adjusted to run at what I believe was the old WC-TC weight.

My point here is that from what I understand - some WC-TC cars are adjusted (higher of VTS or STU) and some are not.

How will this be balanced out in the future? The risk I see here is that ex-WC-TC cars can just be rented and show up, and then be "adjusted" after they win - but not all WC-TC cars are adjusted? Messy, I know.

There is nothing stopping people from building a non-WC-TC car to STU rules just like a WC-TC car, but what about *actual* WC-TC cars that meet STU rules, but have literally hundreds of thousands of dollars into their build development and refinement?