Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
I wonder why the straps would be more for oval racing? Doesn't make sense to me. I could have sworn that they told me the straps were used to dissapate load which made it preform better on the sled than the R3. (I finally got clarification on the R3 testing versus the Hybrid Pro Rage with straps.) So now in theory there's a set of test results with and without the straps?

Just heard a rumor that the strapless versions don't have valid SFI stickers. Hee, hee, hee. (Yes, I'm joking.)

I think most people are just going to throw their hands up in the air and get something with the fancy sticker like you said Matt.
I'll post this on the thread as well as classifieds, as I have just purchased a new(to me) ITB car and will need the cash to replace some stuff before I ever get out on the track again. As I said in the as, this has nothing to do with the HANS VS HYBRID...and I may well purchase another HANS when the time comes. This one is brand new in the box with tethers..the only item I have used are the posts which Adam at LRP mounted on my bell.

https://improvedtouring.com...ad.php?t=30016