Or if you want a really wicked sounding 944 for $16,500, Maybe $10k if not misprint http://www.racingjunk.com/Special-Pr...9526/944-.html

Full race Porsche 944 ‘S3’ (968 power)

Motor- 968 motor bored to 3.2 liter (just under 2.9 stock), JE pistons, Pauter rods, ARP fasteners, knife edged lightened nitrated crank, decked head (12.5:1 compression), Web cams, Extrude- A-Honed intake, custom made header and exhaust by Albert Broadfoot, RC injectors, Nology coil and wires, SCCA fuel port, 930T fuel pump – running on stock DME with custom chip- engine assembled by Master Porsche Technician Carl Register of Gainesville Fla.

Transmission - 944 turbo trans with cooler and LSD, 944S2, ring and pinion, lightened flywheel, Sachs clutch, short shifter

Running gear- full Koni coil overs all around w 450# and 550# springs, Racers Edge bushings. Racers Edge camber plates, custom strut bar, Charley Arms, Racers Edge hubs. 10 x 18 3 pc CCW wheels (2 sets) w\285-30 x 18 Hoosiers. Porsche ‘Big Reds’ up front with 944T front brakes on rear and cockpit bias valve. steel brake lines

Body- 944 Turbo tub with all interior sound deadening removed. Custom built 10 pt DOM roll cage with NASCAR door bars by Tommy Riggins Engineering. Custom made ‘saddle bag’ style fuel cell (drops fuel load down low on each side of transmission instead of up high like typical aftermarket 944 fuel cell) with new ATL bladder. Ultralight seat, Sparco wheel. Ultra light weight (2 lbs) fiber glass dash by Broadfoot Racing. Car has recently been completely re-wired with custom harness and battery relocated - all work preformed by Albert Broadfoot.

GT Racing light wt fiberglass front fenders, hood, sunroof panel. Lexan windshield, rear hatch, and qtr windows. Custom made aluminum front splitter. GT Racing Carbon Fiber rear wing

Misc AFFF 10# fire system, AMB transponder and in car data system, SCCA and PCA logbooks

Also 2002 Pace 20 ft enclosed trailer with tire and fuel racks, new hubs, bearings, brakes.

Many painstaking hours have gone into building and developing this car because I wanted something different to compete in SCCA’s SPO class. Car is 2426 lbs wet, the brakes are strong enough to detach your retinas (there is nothing more fun than out braking and diving under a 600hp stock car in a tight corner like Sebring’s hairpin), It’s reliable and easy to drive. If you want to free up another 20 HP I’d suggest a MOTEC system. I am selling this car due to a divorce and my relocation to another state. Car is currently stored in Jacksonville Fla and can be seen by appointment. This car was driven into the trailer after a SCCA race at Sebring 3 yrs ago and has not been started since. It comes with all my spares and there are numerous other race odds and ends in my trailer that go with it. I will make a great package deal with the trailer or sell separately. The car is straight with some minor dents on right rear qtr panel. Due to my divorce and move I have many, but not all of the receipts. The Porsche Master Tech who built the engine and helped me maintain the car will verify the engine work.

The wheels alone on this car were $3600, the custom bladder for the fuel cell was $1650, the brake pkg was over $5000, Charley Arms $2500

$16,500 for car, $19,000 for car\trailer pkg

More pictures available upon request.