Quote Originally Posted by 924Guy View Post
I'd love to hear the legal professional's perspective on this decision... if he's willing to make a statement (and I could understand if he'd prefer not to)...
I wonder why this liability would be different then other safety items like race seats for example? A quick search came up with Racetech seats that are FIA approved and some that are not FIA approved. I will be honest in saying that I would have purchased an SFI version of the Isaac if I was given the opportunity. I feel as though they are a "better" company for me that is less interested in profits and more interested in me and my safety...

Quote Originally Posted by jjjanos View Post
And then the ISAAC wouldn't be an ISAAC anymore, would it?
I was thinking Issac more as a brand not a specific product. But I totally get what your saying and agree... It would no longer be the Isaac that we want. (myself included)

I am also wondering from those that may be more knowledgeable... Could the Isaac meet the FIA 8858 specifications? Then we could all petition SCCA to allow FIA Head and Neck supports! I am sure the FIA isn't as biased as a lot of us feel and maybe we could use this to our advantage...

Stephen