"School's Out" LRP Regional, June 2011

Greg Amy

Administrator
Entries are open.

Reminder to 2L-and-under IT, SM, and SS cars: you can double-dip into Super Touring Light (2L and under) instead of STU (3L and under, ex-World Challenge cars). Help get those STL participation numbers up!

Greg

Motorsportsreg keeps bugging me to pay for the race through the website. I prefer to pay at the track. Is it going to throw out my entry if I don't pay through the site? I would have sworn I checked the box to pay at the track.

Also, did anyone else get jacked for 50 bucks for using motorsportsreg for the first time?

Motorsportsreg keeps bugging me to pay for the race through the website. I prefer to pay at the track. Is it going to throw out my entry if I don't pay through the site? I would have sworn I checked the box to pay at the track.

Also, did anyone else get jacked for 50 bucks for using motorsportsreg for the first time?

Ignor their requests for pre-payment. Irritating but won't effect your entry.

I don't think I got hit for $50 when I signed up originally??

Drew, check and see if you got charged $50., this is not something we/I was aware of????
Do us/NER a favor and ignore the demand/request for payment, we will gladly take your money at the track.
:023:

Ignor their requests for pre-payment. Irritating but won't effect your entry.

I don't think I got hit for $50 when I signed up originally??

Drew, check and see if you got charged $50., this is not something we/I was aware of????
Do us/NER a favor and ignore the demand/request for payment, we will gladly take your money at the track.
:023:

This is strange. When I registered, it said it would cost me $400, including the $50 first time Motorsportsreg use fee. Now I look back in the dashboard, and it's back down to $350. That's strange. Now I definitely don't trust this website to handle my money. I liked the nescca website...

Sorry, guys, that was my error in setting up the LRP event on MSReg by cloning the May NHMS event. I didn't realize I had to change a date for when the $50 extra for the regular vs. early payment would kick in. It's been corrected and all entries from May 26 - 30 should now read correctly at $350. MSReg will continually remind you that you haven't prepaid your entry fee. We don't require pre-payment for our NER events ... payment is gladly accepted at the track by cash, check or credit card. Marilyn, your NER co-chief Registrar

Back