ZDX,
While I appreciate your love for your pet vehicle and wanting to track/race it I believe you need to really think about it.

I knew of someone who use to track their Ford lightning. Sure, it was an interesting and unusual vehicle to track, but after they improved their talent, they realized they didn't have a good enough platform to improve further. They began to drive faster than the truck would allow, and it became dangerous. You don't need to go into a heavy braking zone and realize you don't have enough brakes to stop.....

If you desire to just have fun, then go to a PDX or HPDE and enjoy. Leave the car as stock as possible and have some fun. You will soon realize that your fun factor will diminish because you just can't get the van to do what you want, it's just not built for racing.

If you are serious about "racing", then obtain a vehicle that's up to the task. I can assure you that with all the necessary equipment you need regardless of vehicle choice, and all the upgrades necessary to really race, unless you won the lottery, you won't be happy with the outlay to get your ZDX in any condition to really perform.

Carol Shelby once said, "In order to make a small fortune in racing, you need to start with a large one..."