Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
Who's the #22 (or is it #24) white IT7 (too lazy to look it up) that was putting his nose into the back of the SS Honda? I have some GREAT pictures of it!!

Unfortunatley I had to do the same thing............
Quote Originally Posted by Tkczecheredflag View Post
The white RX 7 #22 is Madison. He is returning to racing after a long lay off. Used to run a Black ITA RX7 back in the day. Good driver but seemed to have a very loose racecar - He just purchased not long ago and is still sorting it out - I have video in Big Bend gettin "big" loose sideways in the early laps and re-entering after T-2 following another off as well.
Jeff, Tim is right, I was driving the #22 white RX7. I had to start from the back after choosing not qualify in the rain Friday. Got off to a good start making my way through traffic, until Lap 2, when I got tapped in the right rear exiting Big Bend and sent spinning off drivers right. Lost a couple laps stuck off course until the corners workers gave me a push (Big Thanks to the corner workers!!) Got back underway and the car handled well. With the leaders bearing down on me, I made a downshifting/braking mistakes entering Big Bend, which caused the "big" loose sideways that Tim was referring to. I did have to loosen up the blue SSC Honda to get by. If you could e-mail the pictures, I would appreciate it. Looking forward to next season.