NARRC Entry Fees

I might shift my work travel and show up and then register for 2 classes. Not bothering at present...

Kinda not goign to try for the Glan because 16 hours of towing for the very real possibility of 5- 8 green flag laps is not super-duper attractive... especially at $275 (guess) in towing gas alone. Now a NER-style double dip might...

Also, this event pay at the track or not? Usually it's not an option if it 'isn't an option'...but the supps read:

REGISTRATION AND FEES
Entry and Timing forms must be completed and returned with appropriate fee to the Registrar: Susan Ferretti-Lapham,
68 Taxter Road, Irvington NY 10533
or you may register online www.nescca.com/registration. Online entries are confirmed once
payment is received. Phone entries will not be accepted. A $50 late fee may be charged for entries not postmarked by September 25,

So - anyone who can make this happen? 2nd entry for $185? Revenue opportunity!!!

From the registration page:

"Complete Race Details
View my Confirmed Registration
Download this Event to MS Outlook
Or, Submit... entry for another car.

…Blah blah blah…

NARRC Runoffs New York Region LRP 10/1/2010 10-R-1292-S 365 375 0 0 0 50

…Blah blah blah…

Payment for this race can be paid at the track or mailed prior to the Event. (Emphasis added)
Garages are not available at this Event.

Return to the My Races Page"

Andy - contact the race chair - David & Susan Lapham. Sue is the Registrar as well.

216 so far, going to be some good racing!

I read it as send it payment or pay at the track. So I would say as long as you registered before the deadline no added $50 correct

Got a note from Susan Lapham - She asked me to post this.

The confusion is on my part. I specifically stated in the building the entry on the nescca site that pay at the track was not an option. This is where the confusion lies. The supps state that payment is to be mailed in. So if you can post a note on the IT board that the registrar will not penalize anyone who will be paying at the track. It is our fault.
Thanks,
Susan

Back