Quote Originally Posted by EBSNASCAR View Post
I just wanted to say, I had a great time at Mid-Ohio this weekend. I met a lot of great passionate racers / drivers and fans.

I did run about 15 laps with #21 Ray on Sunday after the wreck and I thought he gave me plenty of room. He might of "chopped" me in Madness once, but I didn't feel the need to wreck the guy or be mad at him.

I wasn't pushing it at all since the first time I ever saw the track was on Friday night. And if anyone followed me at any point during the weekend, I was braking, way, way early at the end of the straight away. So I was not going to push my luck.

Sorry for your guys contact through out the weekend, I didn't have any and I didn't go off the track either, which was nice.

I will return, probably not this year, but I will return.

Had a great time #00 ITB Mustang
Tom - Waterford Hills regular
Tom,

Man! You were wringing the crap out that 'Stang on Sunday. Great job! I stopped by your pit 2-3 times to talk but never caught up with you.

I was in the black/orange ITB Civic behind you and the #21 VW for those same 15 laps. I agree that all three of us raced clean for that stint. I even talked with the #21 driver after Sunday's race and he commented on how close but clean the three of us drove. In the end I got around you both, and had Heckman in my sights, but there just weren't enough laps remaining.

However, I have multiple videos showing the #21 chopping/blocking/wrecking at least 5 other cars during the weekend. He never did any of that to me, but I can see why others are understandable upset with the #21.

Dan