Quote Originally Posted by eprodrx7 View Post
Dan,
I was watching from the hill also and I have to say that the braking move on your part was optimistic. I Also saw your RF wheel locked and saw Kip make a second move to the left to avoid your car, at which point you slid up the track and hit him. Regardless of where he decides to turn in it is still your responsibility as the overtaking driver to complete a safe pass.
John, I was right behind him I started in the middle of the track coming into turn 7, he moved over to block my pass, I went farther to the right to make the pass from the inside, still totally in control of the brakes and the car then he made another move to the right and that's when he hit me! I would have made the pass if he didn't make the second move. This is the way it happened. If you didn't see it this way your wrong. My right front wheel probably started to lock up when I saw he was coming over on me. Other people saw what happened also and the people that know my know I don't lie. The only move to the left he made was after he hit me!

It's also said you have to give racing room as stated in the gcr.