Dan: As a member of the host region to the IT Spectacular, I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience. On your behalf, there were multiple incidents in Group 2 all weekend that should not have occurred. On behalf of the corner workers, yes, if they are not 100% certain of an incident, with at least two witnesses, they will not report anything. In your case, it turned out badly.

I missed an opportunity of a lifetime. A friend of mine brought his Dodge Shelby Charger all the way from Pennsylvania to run with my Shelby. He was hoping to get pictures of both of us on the track at the same time. His weekend was ruined on Saturday when an ITR car that was passing him after a point-by, hit his right rear hard enough to bend the axle (remember, the Charger as a beam read axle that has to weigh at least 30 lbs. In Sunday's Race 1, I pointed a couple of ITR cars by on the main straight, and the second on allmost took of my left front fender, moving back over to the right for turn 1. And I was all the way over to the right!

During the opening laps of Sunday Race 2, I entered Turn 14 at speed, no flags out, to find about 75% track blockage, with at least three cars not moving!

So, yes there was some serious lack of respect in group 2.

Again, sorry that your experience was not up to the standards that we strive for with this event.