Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
The next ITAC meeting is next Monday, June 28.

Included in the list of open letters are 5 rule change requests: crank position sensors, allow stock ABS brakes, allow 6.5" wheels in ITB, clarify the update/backdate allowance, and allow weight adjustments to old listings. There are 7 weight change or reclassification requests, which cover well more than 7 cars, and requests to create 7 new listings. It appears to be the month of 7s. (No, the RX-7 is not included in any letters!)

Some of these items remain tabled from last month and are likely to stay that way, since the original authors have not provided requested additional information. I think I might institute a new policy that if we don't hear from an author with requested additional info for 2 months, we will reject the request, because I dislike having old inactive items clogging up the agenda. Others will be tabled simply because we will not have enough time to cover all of this.

We will set aside some extra time specifically to discuss one of the rule change requests, which is to specifically authorize weight adjustments to old listings.

As always, I am happy to discuss any of this in depth with anyone, please talk to me directly.
Josh: Thank you very much for your hard work and all the of the ITAC. I appreciate the efforts that the ITAC and the CRB are making towards allowing some of the cars that were classified many years ago to be classified on an equal footing with cars that are being classified today.