Double/Double at Roebling Road

Butch Kummer

Just wanted to let you know that registration is now open for the Louella Cook Memorial Double SARRC / Double ECR that will be held at Roebling Road the weekend of July 2-4. Due to a miscommunication the wrong entry fees were originally posted, but that has now been corrected:

Single SARRC - $235
Double SARRC - $375
Single ECR - $275
Double ECR - $450
"All Four" package - $750

Supps and Schedule can be found at www.sedivracing.org (about halfway down).

Registration is via MSR: www.motorsportreg.com

See y'all there...

btw...guys, I am going to be shooting photo packages for drivers that weekend at Roebling Road. I shoot 30-40 photos from different spots on the race track and paddock that are burned to a disc for Sunday morning delivery.

Send me a PM with your car description and run group and I will put you on the list.
I will only be shooting 25 cars max as I am racing in group 6 myself.

I am the road racing writer for mustang enthusiast magazine. here are some samples of my work.
IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_6848.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

no..its not listed. i was just commenting that i would take the track time. it would be great if the big bore cars that are endurance race capable were allowed to endurance race in SEDiv SCCA. its disappointing to be penalized for the hp.

i am grateful that atlanta region and nc region allow the ito cars to run their races.

Teh TSM crew is getting ready and registered.

ITB
86' MR2 Me
87' MR2 Mike Ulbrik
92' Civic Josh Baldwin

ITS
99' Civic Si Dave Raymon

I dont' see an option in registration to only run one of the enduro's or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Thanks. I can read and did. My computer at work has a security feature that doesn't allow automatic refresh. I had BK on the phone troubleshooting with me and got the supps. The link wouldn't work until he "fixed" my computer. Thanks Butch! Steven, until you meet me, FUCK OFF!

Well how about this. I rolled the TR8 off the trailer to prep it for Roebling. Brakes (after a full race at CMP)? Check, all good. Hubs/bearings? Check, all good. Oil/water? Fine. Motor? Fine. Spray car down, and remove panhard rod (fingers crossed on how this works out), and load it back up. 30 minutes of prep.

Wow. Was it all a dream?

LOL...hell, you may see the mushroom cloud up in Atlanta.

No chance of seeing you guys at Roebling? I'm sure it will be cool and breezy and just a pleasant place to be.....

Well how about this. I rolled the TR8 off the trailer to prep it for Roebling. Brakes (after a full race at CMP)? Check, all good. Hubs/bearings? Check, all good. Oil/water? Fine. Motor? Fine. Spray car down, and remove panhard rod (fingers crossed on how this works out), and load it back up. 30 minutes of prep.

Wow. Was it all a dream?

You must have gotten the wrong car...... Maybe it was your Dodge Ram....

I suggest that you try again......... This time make sure you are awake.

You may have been going backwards around VIR.....

Ive got a photo shoot scheduled for Thursday afternoon at the race track with a rather striking model.

She told me she is willing to pose with the race cars as long as she is already there.
So....anyone wanting to do that, let me know.

Back