Heart of Dixie Double SARRC/ENDURO

pballance

What Father's REALLY want to do on their day!!!
Why race of course, at the Heart of Dixie SCCA Double SARRC regional races and enduro at Nashville Superspeedway. Test day on Friday.

Sanctions have been granted and registration will soon open.

Full details can be found soon at motorsportsreg.com or by visiting www.teamtac.org and navigating to the road race links.

Test day on Friday, a 1.5 hour enduro race on Saturday along with sprint races each Saturday and Sunday. Garages are available. Come join us and experience TRUE southern hospitality from the hosts of this event; the Tennessee Valley Region (an Alabama region) and the Chattanooga Tennessee Region of the SCCA.

Road Race licensee's from other sanctioning bodies are welcome!

Last edited:
Well unless you are staying at the Opryland motel - THERE IS NO PROBLEMS at Nashville SuperSpeedway or at the Sleep Inn. Come on down and have some fun with us.

Wife and me worked this event last year and cannot say enough about the hospitality!
Everything ontime, very well put together event, we had a ball.

Sleep Inn & Suites
Book your Room by
June 4, 2010

Call the Hotel directly, identify yourself w/ SCCA to receive the
$50 per night rate

150 S Eastgate Ct Lebanon, TN 37090
Phone: 615-449-7005 Fax: 615-449-5242

Time is running out on this good deal - there are several other motels if this one gets full.

Last edited:
A great field of:
SM at 14 entries
ITA at 8 entries
ITC at 8 entries
ITS at 4 entries
GTA at 4 entries
we could use some more in ITB and the rest of the fendered cars.

Last edited:
Still time to come join us in the fun!!!

Sure would be nice if there could be a shower at the track somewhere for us campers to use.

Chuck,

....I will be running a full test day on Friday. If you would like, we can play follow the leader in the afternoon..... I have run there twice before in ITA, ITR,& SM

Sure would be nice if there could be a shower at the track somewhere for us campers to use.

Chuck,

....I will be running a full test day on Friday. If you would like, we can play follow the leader in the afternoon..... I have run there twice before in ITA, ITR,& SM

There will be a shower at the track this year. Chattanooga and TVR have arranged for one.

Thanks, Ricky....I'll take you up on that. I will only be running the afternoon sessions, though. Can't afford the full day on Social Security:shrug: What class will you be running this week? CB

Thanks, Ricky....I'll take you up on that. I will only be running the afternoon sessions, though. Can't afford the full day on Social Security:shrug: What class will you be running this week? CB

..... I'm signed up for SM but I can also "Test" in ITS......:D

Nice field of SM, ITS, and ITC entered - early registration ends on Wednesday June 16th.
Thank you to all the entrants and workers - we could always use more...something tells me not much hot water will be used in the new shower :rolleyes:

Not too late to join in. Looks like great racing in IT this year 8 in ITA and 8 in ITC. Whoo hoo, come and join in the fun!!

There will be a shower at the track this year. Chattanooga and TVR have arranged for one.

Just wanted to say :happy204:THANKS:happy204: for such a Great Race Weekend.

The Test day was the best I have ever had.....
The racing was fun
The Ziggy's Pizza was excellent
And most of all...... The make shift shower was much appreciated. Must have been made by a master of engineering because it worked great...

Thanks again for a fun weekend of racing...:023:

Actually, the shower was built by our Chief of Timing and Scoring, Eden Powell. But in her real life, she is a construction foreman. I wonder when was the last time that the Chief of T & S constructed a shower facility for a SCCA event. I'm going with a guess of Never.
Nashville Superspeedway's staff was a big help in finding a place where it would work, as they are with everything we ask. Great folks there.

Spread the word for 2011 - the Nashville event is one of the best SARRC races of the year. I've had the pleasure of being the Chair of the SOM the last two years and I can say that Chattanooga Region and Tennessee Valley Region really know how to organize a fun race weekend. Why more folks from Atlanta don't attend is a mystery - for those in the NW part of the metro area, it's closer than either Roebling or CMP.

The NASA SE event at Road Atlanta the same weekend can't help your attendance in Nashville particularly with Atlanta based entries.

Back