Jeremy, everyone is telling me the same thing will happen to me but I really think its not a choice the kids make or a choice you make. Its a choice you and your wife make. I am lucky... my wife likes racing and couldn't imagine taking anything I love to do away from me. I grew up in the pits of bryar and can't imagine it a different way. The way I look at it is that WE, my wife and I, enjoy taking trips together and we always explore something new when we go. ( like atlantic city when we visit NJ or the vinyards around glen NY) For me growing up our family vacations were leaving a day early and visiting places like Niagara falls on the way to the glen or hitting Hershey park on the way to summit. Don't forget about your anunual trip to steamtown PA as well! I do not have the personal experience as a father but as a kid I always looked forward to those trips! Good luck in your decision WITH your wife. I encourage you to make them fun trips with family and friends and you'll never feel like your dragging them along or picking racing over him or her.

Stephen