A new 260Z is born - Jeffrey R's 260Z

We have one down here (fla). Lemme see if I can put my hands on one quickly this pm. Check back tonight or tomorrow am for confirmation.

Yes I do. So what is that little doodad called? You take paypal. I can send you an email with my address. I am humbled by your expedience on Friday especially.

Hi Ed, welcome to the fun as a Z pilot :)

I am just now reading this and since Chris has got you fixed up, I don't need to go look for a pivot block, which I know I have.

Hope to see you at the track, come on over to Nashville in June if you get the chance.

Paul

Yes I do. So what is that little doodad called? You take paypal. I can send you an email with my address. I am humbled by your expedience on Friday especially.

Blind luck really. My brother was stripping our parts car which is parked where I work, and literally was taking the rear wheels off when you posted. We have other rear brake backplates buried inside, but they would take an act of God to find. I'll figure out what shipping will cost and send you a PM. That's all it will be. I'm just happy to see more z-cars out there.

Blind luck really. My brother was stripping our parts car which is parked where I work, and literally was taking the rear wheels off when you posted. We have other rear brake backplates buried inside, but they would take an act of God to find. I'll figure out what shipping will cost and send you a PM. That's all it will be. I'm just happy to see more z-cars out there.

Bout the only thing off that car thats any good LOL.

BTW Mike... we NEED 2 sets of those caliper cooling thingys asap... unless Chris has already dealt with it...

Ed, you have pms turned off so I couldn't send you one, but I can send the block UPS, and they quoted me $10 which seems high. Probably get to you on Wed.. USPS would most likely still be there by the weekend, and parcel post would only be about $3, and Priority mail flat rate should only be $5. You can send me an email at [email protected], if you still need the part, and give me your shipping address, and I can sen it out on Monday.

Jeff

What about that cart you are using to move the shell around ? I am working on a rx 7 with a buddy and we are about to make it immobile, but that cart looks really useful, did you buy it ?

Thanks
Chris Plucker

Chris... I built one myself out of scrap lumber and some casters that I had laying around. It was very simple with the only precise measurment being the distance between the rocker panel seams. After that it was glue it and screw it.

Attachments

• Misc Z car 042.jpg
    Misc Z car 042.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 33
Back