I don't have any idea what you are talking about. I can see and have seen everything you see. The difference is that I don't (and never did) see it as a bad thing. You guys are the ones who are coming around from 'damn Miata's' to 'wow, without them we have no event'. My only dissappointment is that we don't have MORE IT participation in a series that was designed for them.

I think YOU are finally coming to grips with the fact that the Miata's are the savior they HAVE BEEN for the past 2-3 years. Right? This event just happens to be obvious.

Miata's aren't the barrier to entry, the rules are. I have said this over and over, from the very FIRST Pro IT race at a National, the organizers needed to have a plan in place for when National SM drivers used that race for extra track time and limit entries for the types of cars that the series was intended for.

Suggestions:

1. First come first served for ITx, SM and SSM.
2. Wait-list any SM that is also registered for the National (of which there are 8 right now) and fill them in on a first come basis if IT can't pull it's weight

If you want to go full-on first-come first-served...change the name! Maybe the Series has morphed given who actually enters and I have ZERO problems with that. The Pro IT website doesn't really tell what the series is all about, just who is eligible so this may all be moot!