TeamDI.com Pro IT Race - Lime Rock - May 15

Man - I have a sorry story to write on NHMS - I'll pen something that expounds on compliance with RULES! No hard feelings though.

Count me in at LRP - I plan on running up front - and then not losing in tech
:-(

I now have my plastic grill - $10 on eBay. Come by - my hood is open

Seriously - this is the race to come and throw down! I hope we have 50 entries!

We are limited to 42 cars at LRP, be nice to have a full field.

For the want of a $10 part.....

:) Appreciate your story, this will be going out on the press release so be nice. :)

is NESCCA going to open the registration soon? I just want to run the regional but I don't want to get locked out by pro-it and national entrants looking for practice time.

I just want to run the regional but I don't want to get locked out by pro-it and national entrants looking for practice time.
I wouldn't worry about that at all. First, our entries have been historically down the last couple years, so the organizers will jump through hoops to ensure you get on the track (even if it means moving classes around).

Second, it's rare that Pro-IT competitors also enter the Regional (a bone of contention for the organizers).

Third, if you have a National license, you can also enter your IT car in STU.

GA

Open -
[SIZE=-1]10-E-1066-S [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Joe DeLuca AND Linda Gronlund Pro IT Round 2 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5/15/2010[/SIZE]

Any entry received after 7-28-09 is late. :)

Looking at the supps, don't be fooled by the Regional and Pro IT being back to back run groups. The organizers did a good job splitting it up so that there is ample time between the two.

Jerry, I get all of that and am fully aware that it's not the region's fault but it still doesn't make writing a check for $450 + worker donation any easier. That'll be the highest entry fee I think I've ever paid including double and triple race weekends - and it's for one race. If it weren't for the fact that people will be entering to qualify for the Runoffs, I have to imagine entries would be pretty low.

ah... i see the almighty flatout miata will be making an appearance! :023: good. at least there will be company up front.... the weak sauce that crazy joe brought to the ARRC made it quite boring down there.:D

rumor has it that joe might actually check stuff on the nissan before heading to lime rock.....we shall see..........

oh and Ben.... looks like you'll have to wait till the next pro IT round for our secret weapon to make its ITR debut!

I wouldn't worry about that at all. First, our entries have been historically down the last couple years, so the organizers will jump through hoops to ensure you get on the track (even if it means moving classes around).

Second, it's rare that Pro-IT competitors also enter the Regional (a bone of contention for the organizers).

Third, if you have a National license, you can also enter your IT car in STU.

GA

I don't. This is going to be my last race for my regional license. It's also my first race in my new car. I really don't want to miss this weekend.

So the event is here. The event that I hope the organizers have a plan in place to make sure the IT guys get a crack before National guys double dipping. After all, SM and SSM were included to suppliment the IT entries in the original concept.

Maybe we should change it to the Pro Spec Miata Series and us IT guys get to fill in. LOL. Maybe someone from the NJRB can weigh in with the plan/policy.

Back