Since I raced my car two weeks ago, this will be my last post in this thread. As my rebuild is all but over. But I wanted to post a few final thoughts about my the rebuild and race at Willow Springs.

First of all, I couldn't have finished my rebuild without the help of many. The assistance of my friend Richard Kirshner, who's councile and help has been invaluable. Also, Luca Paindelli helped me with installing and timing my cams and Gilbert Magana helped me with installing my new windshield.

This was the first weekend where we had a full podium in ITR. John Norris and Brian Lampe also ran in ITR, both driving 325's. I was looking forward to racing with both of them in May, after my budget recovered. Unfortunetly during the race on Sunday Brian's car rolled, he walked away, but the damage to his car is much more extensive than mine. So he'll be building a new car, I hope he's back soon, but probably not before next season. Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who either posted or checked in here to see my progress. Race safe, and have fun, and keep the rubber side down