Quote Originally Posted by xr4racer View Post
A 24mm offset 7" wheel with a 225/45/15 Hoosier works just about perfect.
x 2 (for stock fenders)

And if you get there with a +35mm wheel and 1/2" spacer which nets 22-23mm all the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyV81 View Post
So I can run the 5" backspacing wheel in a 7" width from that website that I have listed with no problems?
Probably not. A 7" wide 5" BS wheel is +25mm, in theory it should fit BUT many of those circle track wheels require a 1/2" spacer in the front to clear the caliper. In fact, everyone I looked into while wheel shopping required a spacer. Add a .5" spacer to the 5" BS wheel and you are at +12mm, which will now probably cause the tire to rub on the fender and definitely would not be IT legal for fender covering. What you would need is a 5.5" BS 7" wide and use a .5" spacer to get to your +25mm. Good luck finding a circle track wheel in 5.5" BS though. You'll find circle track wheels more on the EP cars since they can have a wider track width with wider fenders, not so much on the ITS cars as it's going to be difficult to find something that fits under stock fenders and clears suspension/brakes.