Denise,
I've actually decided to keep moving along with this and am plugging away at it. Kai helped give me the extra nudge and there's little to lose by at least giving it a go.

There have been a few things that I've been working on such as how to administer the program. At first the plan was quite simple and I'd have someone complete a word doc created in Word then I'd take the information and consolidate it into an Excel spreadsheet. One of my co-workers / friends laughed at that idea. I knew that was far from perfect. So instead she's finalizing on-line student and mentor applications where the information gets put into a database and reports can be run against it. IF this program were to actually grow, that will make life much easier!

I spoke with SCCA national about the mentor program and am sure they'll make an announcement as one of their top stories. It's moving along and will be ready this Spring. Several people have already volunteered to help with this and not only from SCCA. Pretty cool!! (I'll send some type of brief update shortly to those who contacted me with interest in helping out.)