Thread: What's going on with IT and the CRB?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    While I am SURE there will be a compromise, I take exception to the ego comment. The bottom line is that the CRB changed the rules during the game. Then they changed them back. Then they changed them again.

They are introducing factors into the classification and reclassification process that have never been considerations before. While that in itself is more than fine, *I* personally would like them to be based in theory that I believe in. Just because a car has a 2.0L DOHC 16V 4cyl doesn't mean the weights need to be similar. Just because a car has a 'larger than normal' engine doesn't mean it should be held back from accurate classification.

Stubborn? Sure. But I never heard a 'why'. All I need is a 'why'. Why had we been fine for 6 years and now all the sudden it's broken?
    That's been my gripe all along Andy, there's NEVER a 'why'. How can they continue to spout the
    car is correct as specified
    but can't follow that up w/ what that specification is based on. They know they pull this crap out of their ass, but they just won't admit to it.
    Last edited by lateapex911; 02-09-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: web formatting, JWG