Thanks R2, Your advice is good, I do like the idea of the really stiff springs .Here in the Pacific North West . Tracks such as Pacific Racway are ruff and require a softer set up . I already have 3 championship ITA Crx-Si s , The Del-Soll will be a challenge and it will give up some straight line speed. I believe that it can qualifie on the pole up here with the ITS cars we have here. If prepared well and raced smart it can do well . The Beemers have an advantage with that big six .and if they sandbag me at the apex iam done .. will not let that happen LOL ... This build is somthing i wanted to do for a while . The car will run in 2 seperate classes . Here in Canada it will run in Improved production 2 . and will not get beat . the strongest cars are 3rd gen Intergras .
I do have a 32mm solid bar i could use if needed, and yes springs are cheap .There will be some changing development done on the car as it is raced . I just need a starting set up to get it on the track in Apr. The power to weight is verry good with the V-Tech power b16. As i said it will be a challenge and iam up for it .
I will post pics of the build soon . If anny thing it will be a fun and fast car to drive .(the little engine that could)
I have verry good succsess driving Honda,Acuras
I like all the comments
Stormpower Race Engines
WCS Motorsports