Thread: Feb Fastrack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm kind of confused. At the beginning they are talking about wanting feedback and item #471 is GCR and Vintage CR changes. They want to mandate any car with a log book registered after 1/1/11 have a fuel cell? Is that just a Vintage thing or a full GCR thing. It may be too early in the morning and not enough caffeine yet, but is that how others read it as a full GCR thing?
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures

"ITB – (Multiple) Review ITB weight of MR2
    The car is classed appropriately."

"IT – #236 (Grafton Robertson) December weight reduction violates ITCS
    Thank you for your input. The weight was not a competition adjustment; it was a correction because an error in the initial
    classification was found."

The MR2's weight was was an error that was agreed upon. Do they actually think that the motor can make 30%? I mean in 25 years years they think that not a single person made an attempt? I know of two guys that have over 10k each in there motors and netneir is making 25%. So on top of that we get another 50lb adder for balance? you don't think that balance is affected when you classify the car nearly 20% more than the factory weight?

I wish I got more than the traditional response.
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

That's a real shame Steve, and I feel for you and anyone else in the same situation. What worked for me was a direct request for what issue I wanted to considered, why I thought it should be considered, and supporting evidence. Then once I submitted it, if it was denied I was preparing myself for the "not advisable at this time" response. The web-based tracking worked well and kept me informed of who was considering my request. Maybe you can submit it again in a few months.
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter