KUMHO Contingency

Rick - as long as you put a tow hook on the back of your car...and tow me with you :D I might be able to keep up :eclipsee_steering:

Greg You Don't Need A Tow Hook You Will Be There This Year

No that will be me that will need the hook:eek: I figure if I can get into the mid 18's at Nelson this year I will be very happy:happy204: Then it will be time for a final drive change and to build a motor.

No that will be me that will need the hook:eek: I figure if I can get into the mid 18's at Nelson this year I will be very happy:happy204: Then it will be time for a final drive change and to build a motor.

Chris - that little neon has some power down the straights! But take it from Rick and his famous quote from the beginning of this year "If a neon ever beat me, Id put my car in to the tire wall" LMAO! :D

Chris - that little neon has some power down the straights! But take it from Rick and his famous quote from the beginning of this year "If a neon ever beat me, Id put my car in to the tire wall" LMAO! :D

Mmm I would say that gives new meaning to my motivation:cool:

I have a basement full of kumhos and their contingency works at all our events. The only reason I would switch was to get the better gear ratio. Can't justify it.

Back