Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
Greg, I am going to take a guess that what you said was well spoken and relevant.
SCCA & SAFERACER should have had you draft the PR release.

How about this...Lets hold back on damning the deal until we see how it works one time. If it is not a good deal don't do it again. Like I said I think the free stickers are worth it. I will be using them instead of buying the old ones. You guys that win certificates that don't want them can PM me. And good luck to you I will be pulling for you.
I'm glad for you, Mac, that you think these issues are so entertaining. I'm just hoping there will be lots of UN-happy icons for you to whip out when deficiencies in those silly things some of us "tinkerers" have argued for - repeatability, transparency, objectivity, communication, equity - contribute to some decision crapping in your personal little punchbowl...

When you get told to buy a new SFI seat, you might start to realize maybe it's NOT all about the Isaac...?

Or when the ITA Miata gets lead because a couple finish 1-2 at the ARRC, MAYBE a transparent, repeatable weight specification process won't seem like such a bad thing...?

Or when some stand-alone ECU manufacturer makes a sweetheart sponsorship deal with the Club, and a tech inspector tells you that contractual obligations mean you've got to replace the DIYAutoTune.com stickers on your car with their logo? Maybe it would be nice to have some transparency beyond, "Hey, trust us - we're Board members...!"

K