Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
OK: Uncle. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Just taking notes from you...

However, PS coolers are free simply because of D.3.b: "Oil cooler(s) may be added or substituted." Power steering is part of the engine. Power steering fluid is a hydraulic oil. It needs to be cooled.

Thus, power steering fluid radiators are free. Always have been.

GA, whose NX2000 came with a PS cooler from the factory; well, if you consider a steel tube that passes left then right across the front of the car a "cooler". SE-Rs actually have finned coolers stock...
Interesting "read" and sounds relatively solid. Certainly not something I was thinking of. FWIW, my EX has the same sort of PS finned loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit07 View Post
Christian I never drink on race weekends ( As my nose grows longer) I would like to see your idea. My point is that this very creative rules interpretation stuff is why we have a difficult time adjusting rules even if they make sense.

And yeah Neons handle well in a stright line. I can tell you though that my striaghtline speeds are not the highest in the class.
Never drink on race weekends? Riiiiiight.

That's the tough thing with rules. Make a seemingly simple change and you open up a ton of ways to exploit it. IMO, better the devil we know than the devil we don't.

I doubt that I'm that far off you on pure top speed but your torque would kill me coming off T7... even when I got a decent run on you.