Bought an RV to bring Strippers to the track

benspeed

OK - so been on business travel for too long and started surfing eBay for an RV. Here's what I bought do to being bored and drinking too much beer in San Diego.

Y'all can come chill when I roll in with my bevy of strippers and my Porsche on the back of this bitch.

Switched my Flight from Newark To Pitt to Pick her up. Owned by a Dr who plowed tons of $$$ into it.

Might need to sell enclosed and buy an open trailer. Who wants my sweet 26 ft enclosed?

CHEEEERS - I'm swilling Heineken and feeling the love for next Season. This is all due to the rain in 2009. We'll see if it makes it back to Jersey after a 6 hour cruise.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...90369639529&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

Rvs everywhere....

Not sure there's been a better time to buy a used RV ever........ Some really great deals floating around, on ebay. Surprised how little these things are usually driven "low miles".

Best purchase I've made to make the racing easier, and enjoyable to my outta shape, overweight self....... Just takes a little more time to get to the tracks. 6-5 MPG with my V-10..... Towing right at max capacity....around 27,000 pounds total weight.
But stepping in that A/c during a hot day makes it worth while to me.

Strippers?....... Well, I make sure my Pin Stripping is done before I leave the house.:rolleyes:

david

Watch your tongue weight. Do it yourself or have a welder triangulate the rear frame and hitch to avoid bending/breaking the back of the motorhome. Great Buy!
Chuck

Watch your tongue weight. Do it yourself or have a welder triangulate the rear frame and hitch to avoid bending/breaking the back of the motorhome. Great Buy!
Chuck

Ben, with multiple strippers, that's great advice. Watch your tongue weight!

Last edited:
Ben........Looks great!
Bring on the weather at LRP with that baby.....LOL. All your many friends just doubled with that rig in the pits.

I saw that too! Maybe the guy is throwing in some special 'services" with the deal? Ben's usually the guy to get something for 3500 that had a $5K reserve.

Ah, I see now, in the fine print it says for $3,500 the wife is included. $5,000 without. I think he made the right choice.

Yep - I might need to visit the dentist and pull a few teeth so I look the part :-)

I've been shopping them for a little while - I hit the buy it now to snag it. Got beat on another one that I didn't pull the trigger fast enough. Turns out when I got the VIN it's a 1992. We'll see if it makes it home to Jersey on the maiden voyage. The seller is going to go over it tomorrow so its ready.

We'll have a party in the Rumpus Room

It looks "cozy" in there. You got a slider ordered for it yet? ;)

And, I bet painting it and getting rid of the graphics would modernize it too...you don't want the old strippers digging it, you want the young blood! ;)

I have been bamboozled! But at least I didn't lose any money (other than travel). Rerouted my flight from San Diego to Pittsburgh instead of Newark. Got to Pittbsburgh to pickup the RV - the dude can't produce the title. This is after I have asked him no fewer than two or three times - you have the title in your hand? Each time he confirmed he did. Then he says he's got it in the house somewhere.....and this guy is a friggin doctor - doctor space cadet! Then he said just take it for $2k.....but this just smells like dogshit now and I want nothing to do with this deal.

I was like give me my deposit back and "drive me back to the airport shithead". Got my deposit back in cash and he drove me back to the airport. Half tempted to call the Pitt police and give them the vin. Lost about $400 in cab fare to his house, getting a room for the night at the airport and having to buy a ticket home. Chock this up to learning experience - in the future make sellers fax you a copy of the title in advance.

Damn shame because it was a sweet RV! I must continue shopping but now it'll only be close to home. No strippers - DAMN!

I have been bamboozled! But at least I didn't lose any money (other than travel). Rerouted my flight from San Diego to Pittsburgh instead of Newark. Got to Pittbsburgh to pickup the RV - the dude can't produce the title. This is after I have asked him no fewer than two or three times - you have the title in your hand? Each time he confirmed he did. Then he says he's got it in the house somewhere.....and this guy is a friggin doctor - doctor space cadet! Then he said just take it for $2k.....but this just smells like dogshit now and I want nothing to do with this deal.

I was like give me my deposit back and "drive me back to the airport shithead". Got my deposit back in cash and he drove me back to the airport. Half tempted to call the Pitt police and give them the vin. Lost about $400 in cab fare to his house, getting a room for the night at the airport and having to buy a ticket home. Chock this up to learning experience - in the future make sellers fax you a copy of the title in advance.

Damn shame because it was a sweet RV! I must continue shopping but now it'll only be close to home. No strippers - DAMN!

That sucks. Ben. I'm sure your title laws in NJ are alot tougher than here in VT(where if the vehicle is older that 15 yrs, no title necessary.

I was hoping that you would be there at impound(if I ever made it there) with the strippers to take the heat off any inspections!...LOL If you want to buy it for $2000, sell it to me, I'll register it in VT(then you will get a title) and I'll sell it back to you.....Can't believe that's legal...but it is....LOL.

LOL - Jake you must have seen that pic of the trailer hanging by a sappling off that bridge - think I burned one of my 9 lives on that deal.

Still looking for a stripper mobile - going to look at another one this weekend but the earnst is fading.

Back