How many Z cars at the ARRC 2009?

I'd like to get down there for the ARRC. I've got a new motor for my Z and would love to run it. But getting a kitchen pass might be rough. With the wonderful SE schedule we have about two months of racing crammed into four weeks:

*SIC
*VIR Goblins Go
*13 Hour at VIR
*ARRC

The last three are back to back weekends.

I'd like to get down there for the ARRC. I've got a new motor for my Z and would love to run it. But getting a kitchen pass might be rough. With the wonderful SE schedule we have about two months of racing crammed into four weeks:

*SIC
*VIR Goblins Go
*13 Hour at VIR
*ARRC

Ron,

You're running your z at the 13 hour? Bring along alot of brake pads!

Tom

Curious who is planning to run their Z car at the 2009 ARRC?

Mark... I won't be making the trip this year... Too much going on and I already know that I have to work that weekend. I'm planning to skip the SARRC points scene in 2010 and do some "destination races" instead. The ARRC will probably be one of them.

Arrc....

I plan on being there....Hoping to improve on last years run.

Come on guys, its not that scary of a place to run :eek:.... Bring your A-game....Reppert :eclipsee_steering:is hard to beat if his german gremlins lie dormant.

david

I plan on being there....Hoping to improve on last years run.

Come on guys, its not that scary of a place to run :eek:.... Bring your A-game....Reppert :eclipsee_steering:is hard to beat if his german gremlins lie dormant.

david

Reppert might be a little off his game... you know, with his 3 week old daughter and everything. :happy204: :smilie_pokal:

I plan to be down there. Keep me in the loop David. Charles I hope you bring the 280ZX. We need to get Greg to run the ITS 240Z too.

If anybody needs some help I think I am going to come over Sat. am to spectate and ?crew? and then camp out for Sundays fun. If you have open crew spots I would like to be added and just let me know you need some help.

Thanks,
Paul

*SIC
*VIR Goblins Go
*13 Hour at VIR
*ARRC

Sounds like the typical May schedule up here.

If anybody needs some help I think I am going to come over Sat. am to spectate and ?crew? and then camp out for Sundays fun. If you have open crew spots I would like to be added and just let me know you need some help.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,

I had a crew member drop out today. If you still need a way in, the spots yours.

Tom

But got it running pretty good after a HARD hit. That was some impressive work.

If that ITS Miata doesn't show up next year, there is going to be a GREAT battle for the SARRC championship: E30 325, 280zx, 240z, 260z, RX7(s) and a TR8. Should be fun.

Back