Thread: LRP NARRC Runoffs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
    Okay Doc, I understand your explanation, however it is still not legal according to the rules, and if it is a 2.5, I could determine that in about 30 seconds looking at it which I will do in jersey. It is kind of strange since the Vin# i believe for your car is a 328, which means it had a 328 engine when you purchased the car. I am pretty sure I know where that car came from. So again I may be wrong, and I dont really care about your car. The entire point was Dave's car is too fast and I know for a fact he had non legal parts. So you should not defend someone when you dont have all the facts. He may not have those parts anymore, but like I said his car was very slow after his old motor blew up and now fast again,he claims no change. Thats all, lets go with that.

As I said Hondaman I'll change the logbook declaration this weekend to the 2.5 and drop the weight; the car will be legal to the letter of the law.....a real big deal right?? I don't think so.

But you stated the key sentence only a little off;

"You should not ACCUSE someone when you don't have all the facts." You've accused me and Dave and Dan.....interesting no one else though, especially when there are KNOWN illegal ITR cars floating around (not speculation...KNOWN)........I think that's disrespectful and in poor taste. Be a man, stop accusing, build a car, open your wallet and shut your mouth......see what goes into it....step up to the plate. Guys like you give the SCCA and club racing a black eye. I'm done.

R
    Last edited by Doc Bro; 10-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion