Thread: LRP NARRC Runoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default maynard

Fast, Very Fast, A Little Too Fast, Whats He Got Under There A Turbo Or Maybe Some Big Boy Cams. Wow Its Fast, And Do Not Tell Me Its The Driver

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
    Fast, Very Fast, A Little Too Fast, Whats He Got Under There A Turbo Or Maybe Some Big Boy Cams. Wow Its Fast, And Do Not Tell Me Its The Driver
    Quoted for posterity.

So, let's get serious for a second, shall we?

It's clear you're saying he's cheating. So, be a man, and sign your name, etc.

Once that's done. bring evidence. As in what makes you so smart? you're claiming that, during a rain race, a guy who's shown lot's of fast driving before, and who has spend time in the Pro ranks, is clearly cheating.

Time to present some evidence. Or STFU.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

WOW, They blew by me like I was parked and having coffee but I attribute it to their experience ( ie: guts) and a car properly setup.The whole field was lapped during this race by the front 2 but I would have bet no one was thinking there was cheating gong on. Those drivers exhibit too much class on and off the track. They made an effort to talk to me ( a fledgling driver ) with offers of advice which I doubt would come from drivers intent on cheating to win. I think comments need to be supported by facts first.
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

Dan, he (she?) is actually referring to Dave Maynard, in an ITR BMW E36. Dave spanked the field in the IRR/ITS/ITB race group. You're thinking of Shane and Andy. Neither drive a BWM, and Hondaman seems to have a hard on over BMWs. He knows his BMWs, and only BMW drivers cheat, it seems. In his 5 posts here on the site, he's done nothing but accuse various BMW drivers of cheating. He goes by the name "Biff".
    Jake Gulick

for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
    Dan, he (she?) is actually referring to Dave Maynard, in an ITR BMW E36. Dave spanked the field in the IRR/ITS/ITB race group. You're thinking of Shane and Andy. Neither drive a BWM, and Hondaman seems to have a hard on over BMWs. He knows his BMWs, and only BMW drivers cheat, it seems. In his 5 posts here on the site, he's done nothing but accuse various BMW drivers of cheating. He goes by the name "Biff".
    I am sorry, I do apologize, You are correct in that I thought the discussion concerned the ITA race, the only race I can actually comment on.
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

hey maynard, I have read posts on other forums about your car, lets get real and not argue this. Thats all I have to say.
    thanks,
    Biff

I remember Biff, he was the bully under the trailer load of manure in Back to the Future.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Quote Originally Posted by dickita15 View Post
    I remember Biff, he was the bully under the trailer load of manure in Back to the Future.
    LOL, great movie, and scene. THAT Biff was entertaining. This one's just an internet idiot. Sad they let him on the track property.
    Jake Gulick

IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region

.... Thats all I have to say.
    thanks,
    Biff

Good... Now we don't have to listen to your drivel anymore.

Glenn Lawton
    GSMmotorsports
    #14 ITS RX7
    NARRC ITS Champion 2012
    NERRC ITS Champion 2013 12 11 10 09 08
    NERRC STU Champion 2010

^^^
    Don't bet on it! Drivel tends to be a recurrent problem!
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
    This is why I run a 1st gen RX7. Everyone(and obviously Jake) runs by me. Only protest would ever be to see if I had an engine at all...LOL. when I went to Tech inspection at LRP in the spring and asked if they wanted to put my "new" car on the scale, the Tech inspectors laughed at me and said they had never seen a RX7 underweight. Dick was there to witness that....LOL

Ps...I'll gladly put up part of the fee next spring at test and tune for Biff and Dave to run the same car and see who is faster!!