Thread: LRP NARRC Runoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    It was Rick P. with his alfa in the 1990s with I think a 103.3 unless of course you all beat that this weekend :eek: I turned a 103.7 in 2008 with Ken on my but in his 2002. Did anyone get in the 3s this past weekend?

How did ken do anyway, he has been fast all year in the pro-it stuff. Congrats to Tim on a great finish amoungst the fastest of B!

And to all the others congrats as well, I plan on finding out what events everyone is doing next year so that I can race with you more, this year was fun but only a few of us did the pro-it races, and I would love to mix it up with all of you again :026:

Stephen
    Rick Pocock is a very understated fellow. Fast as a whip in FF and ITB. Had him as an instructor in both Skippy racing school and SCDA and you'd never know what a great record he had on track from him, ever. His career came to an end last year in NJ with a bad crash in his Club Ford but a great instructor and nice guy.

Enough gay love on here, Rick...LOL
    Last edited by BruceG; 10-05-2009 at 02:21 PM.

The new pavement has a TON of grip but we all had to dial out a touch of push to start bettering our lap times. Plus now we know to stay off the inside curbs in the uphill and West Bend...

Not a huge fan of a 2-day single but the 32 lap race was worth it!!!
    Last edited by Andy Bettencourt; 10-05-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

How about some ITS and ITR updates? Any times and finishing positions? Good battles?

Way to go Doc Bro on the NARRC championship - Rob Thiele, you are a consumate gentleman. Looking foward to the Pro IT at NJMP to polish off the season
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion