Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
I am not saying you and only you. Lots of cars are not legal. You def do not have stock valve springs, and when your car idles and sounds like the compression is way to high? I have seen stickley motors in the past that have switched hands and then torn down and has illegal parts in them, keepers, retainers, springs. Lets not get started. The fact is IT is getting like world challenge was when turner race it a couple years ago. Everyone cheated and you could not win if you were not cheating. Also I have watched your car in some corners. You can not be that fast when the car handles that bad. I am sorry, it goes for alot of cars out there.
Thanks,
Biff
Biff,
I can't speak for ever ITR car out there, but I can speak for my car. I will say that everything in my head, cams, springs, retainers and valves are totally stock and I can run 93 octane in my engine. You couldn't do that if your compression is high. Your the only person who has ever said that my car looks like it handles badly. I have had many people come up to me and say how good the car looks through turns. I'd rather get a 2nd place finish and be legal than to win a race and know I was illegal. If you believe me or not, I can't help that. All I can do is tell you the truth.