Thread: Scca Itr Vs Jp Bmw Club Racing Car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cars cheating

Every car has parts that are not legal. I could come and find parts that are not legel in doc bro's car and dan jones car. For dan to start this thread is crazy. His car is extremely fast, to fast. Some people buy or have cars built and do not realize they are not legal, however Dan claims to do work on his car himself. While all the cars down south are not legal, I would assume dans is not if he can compete with them. Whats your opinion?????

Ewwwww Gotta love those anonymous first posts!!!
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
    While all the cars down south are not legal, I would assume dans is not if he can compete with them. Whats your opinion?????
    That you're a one post wonder troll?

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
    Every car has parts that are not legal. I could come and find parts that are not legel in doc bro's car and dan jones car. For dan to start this thread is crazy. His car is extremely fast, to fast. Some people buy or have cars built and do not realize they are not legal, however Dan claims to do work on his car himself. While all the cars down south are not legal, I would assume dans is not if he can compete with them. Whats your opinion?????
    Thank you, I take this as a compliment. My car is as open for inspection anytime anywhere. If you want to protest me please bring cash cause I don't accept American Express. I'll also be happy to give you Chuck Stickley's phone number since he built the engine and I asked for a full build LEGAL SCCA IT engine. Stickley's engines have passed tear downs at ARRC. I try and do things and deal with people as honestly as I possibly can all the time. I do all of the normal maintance myself but Jim Locke prepares the suspension and does the larger repairs. I only give him feed back so he can setup the car. Just remember, it takes a car and a driver to be fast.

hondaman321, who ever you are, your invited to my paddock area anytime your around.
    Again, thank you for the compliment, it is appreciated.
    Last edited by dj10; 10-01-2009 at 09:14 PM.