Hubbard
Mullen
Pedersen
Reece
Tartaglia
Wagner
Wentworth
Zaslow

Where are S&R Blethen, Curran, Gleason, Subtelny, Tinis et. al.?

Tapped out? Computer challenged? Afraid of the 120% rule? Out of beer?

See you next week!

DZ

Where are S&R Blethen, Curran, Gleason, Subtelny, Tinis et. al.?

Tapped out? Computer challenged? Afraid of the 120% rule? Out of beer?

See you next week!

DZ

Just spent the rest of the seasons race budget on a weekend on Martha's Vineyard... got engaged :eek:

will be back out next year though, I hope the ITB fields stay as strong :)

My bet is Hubbard will win... He needs to go to the ARRC, I think he has the only potential to beat out those darn VW's, especially on that track where his car will really be able to get out and use that good p/w ratio!

Top 5:
Hubbard
Gran
Zaslow
Wentworth
Benazic

see you soon;

Raymond

That's awesome Ray!! Congratulations.

I'm iffy for this weekend. Something about my rear rotor ending up in my front head light on Saturday. :( I just need to find a source for a replacement rear radius rod. It's going to be a tough ITB race, that's for sure!

Hey, if I don't show that moves you up to 4th. :p Actually, I have you as the one of two guys to beat for this race. Not entirely sure who the other is though.

The "B" race should be one of the better this weekend. Looks like a decent turn out all around.... Hope the weather holds!

dave g if you do show up then it will be kessler honda's 1st and 2nd. the rest can go scratch

Last edited:
OK , Just walk over and kick the bee hive

Congratulations Raymond !! and thanks for painting a "Bulls Eye" on my bumper. LMAO..
Im just hoping to finish the race without parts flyin off the ol' car, like wheels and stuff. Great to see a strong B field. Its a craps shoot to guess who might win. Anything can happen and usually does.
Good to see you "Rick" fired up. For certian, wet or dry we'll all have a blast. Get that stinkin Honda fixed Dave. See you guys a Slime rock

I soooooo wish it wasn't my 1 yr. anniversary this weekend! I would LOVE to be heckling and running with everyone. Lets hope it's a different weekend next year! Good luck to everyone and lets plan an ITB 25 year old re-union and we can ALL run together next year!

Stephen

You read it here first....

Qualifying:

Wentworth
Hubbard
Benazic
Gran
Zaslow
Gerundo
Reece
Gleason
Bannerman
Tartaglia
Pedersen
Wagner
Ford

I'm determined to make it but the salvage yard gods haven't been so kind thus far. No one has the darn part I need. I did manage to extract the rear rotor from my head light though. (Yes, that's a portion of the rotor in the headlight area.)

picture.php

That works for me Dave. :) Let's hope for some rain on Saturday afternoon to shake up the race results though.

Last edited:
Back