I would echo many of the sentiments already expressed. The grid inversion is a cool idea but I like the idea of a random grid inversion meaning it could be 6 or 4 or whatever. Pick it out of a hat kind of thing.

I feel strongly that the Pro-IT series should be IT. Meaning I like the idea of SM running in ITS/ITA. I have seen some dumb things happening on track recently and it's coming from the midpack SM guys. I'm not sure if they know what goes into a top notch ITR/S car but it definitely puts the value of these IT cars pretty high relative to a Miata. If they have to stay in their own class how about a split- start so they can just hammer one another? It seems the thought that some drivers in SM share is that contact is allowable under the guise of momentum or bump drafting. What I've observed now is that that very philosophy is tranferring across the classes. I was hit twice last race in the rain by SM's, once almost wrecking me. I think it's a mistake to not inforce on track contact heavily. If we want to keep the series professional we have to enforce a "modicum of decency toward one another". It'll tighten up the racing without increasing the repair bills.

Driver's champ should be a per class thing. ITC/ ITR has no chance given current car counts.

R