Ok, I wanna move in a slightly different direction here. For all those who want to be able to remove washer bottles, How do you suggest allowing the removal of these items? I'm still not convinced this is anything but leading down the road toward prod. These are not safety issues which means people will be spending money or time removing horns, washer bottles, heater cores(which may actually be worse for safety) etc. and what is the gain to the class? A few people such as jeff young don't have to search for 100 dollar used washer bottles. I don't see how allowing removal does anything to improve the class. But to that end are we talking specific allowances, and are you going to add something to the list everytime somebody finds a new dohicky on there race car that isn't needed if your not street driving? Not the washerbottle removal itself but I think this could very fast lead down a slippery slope if your intent is to allow removal of "street" equipment generically I can think off all kinds of things that would suddenly become removable. The wiring is also a slippery slope, I bet I could remove a nice chunk of weight if I rewired my car specifically with what I needed. Some newer cars would likely be over 10 pounds but at what cost? Wiring can get expensive really fast if the goal is to reduce weight with no rules. All fuses, relays, etc. can be replaced with a single box weighing less than a typical fuse box, I believe the price of those things is between 6 and 10k dollars if I remember right. It might have been as high as 14k. More than most It cars are selling for these days. I'm not suggesting this would become necessary, simply pointing out extremes somebody could go to for being able to ballast a car differently/remove weight. Would it now not qualify as a 100% build if you didn't do such things?