OVR Double Regional at mid-Ohio 9/5 & 9/6 (PDX 9/4)

Chris- have you run Mid-Ohio in the neon yet? If not I highly suggest you come out for the OVR race October 10-11. You can paddock with us....
This is part of the Great Lakes Division Champ series....get yourself a few division points..

Chris- have you run Mid-Ohio in the neon yet? If not I highly suggest you come out for the OVR race October 10-11. You can paddock with us....
This is part of the Great Lakes Division Champ series....get yourself a few division points..

Not yet, I really want to run there but not till next year. The last time out will be the MVR double at NL. Then it will be time for rear shocks to get revalved and finally some sticker brand new 710's or BFG R-1's for next year. Time to get into the 1:19's and race you.

Not yet, I really want to run there but not till next year. The last time out will be the MVR double at NL. Then it will be time for rear shocks to get revalved and finally some sticker brand new 710's or BFG R-1's for next year. Time to get into the 1:19's and race you.

thumbs up!!!

Hi guys, Anyone have any footage of the ITS Sat crash. Our BMW is a goner for sure. On the rack at shop, floor is buckled in the trans tunnel area. :eek:

Hi guys, Anyone have any footage of the ITS Sat crash. Our BMW is a goner for sure. On the rack at shop, floor is buckled in the trans tunnel area. :eek:
I have "front-row" video of the incident. I'll post a link once I get it cropped.

Dan

Last edited:
Hey Dan your gonna need a LOT of compound. I'll buy and bring a bottle to the next race!! Docs ok he's pretty beat, concussion, coupla ribs and torn back muscles. Still has no memory of the deal. Car has so much floor pan buckling, I'm just amazed he's not worse. The tunnel by the shifter buckled. The cage shifted right and pushed the rocker panel on the passengers side outwards! The seat mounts are bent some. :blink:
I am picking up a shell this week and starting the new car. (I'm all out of buffing compound) Jim

Here is a picture of my former RX-7. HANS did its job, my floor buckled and banged up my feet but all was good by Monday. A little discomfort in a lower right side back muscle is all I have so far.

matt

Attachments

• 101_0107.jpg
    101_0107.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 48
Here is a picture of my former RX-7. HANS did its job, my floor buckled and banged up my feet but all was good by Monday. A little discomfort in a lower right side back muscle is all I have so far.

matt
Matt, did you receive the email/video?

I was a few rows back, without the video camera in the car.

That was one of the hardest hits I've seen. Nearly comparable to the recent SM - Lotus head on at LRP.

I'm so glad that both of you guys are ok. It could have been a lot worse.

There was too much metal to metal contact this weekend for sure. :shrug:

matt
:(
So sorry to hear about the car. Glad you came through it OK.

No problem, it'll buff right out - :D.

How's your driver doing? I heard that he was released from the hospital on Sunday morning, but don't know how accurate that is. He was a bit dazed/confused in medical.

Shit Dan. What the heck happened guys? :o

Back