I personally feel that it is/was a mistake to grow the series to 14 events this year when last year the series was 12 events. Why in the face of a dwindling economy would we ask our racers to do more? The series races too much- period.

I also feel strongly that we should not patronize LRP as heavily and maybe NHMS too if we want to be forward looking (with Palmer).

We need to add more prestige to the series some how or a fledgling series like Team-DI Pro-IT will kill it [NARRC] off rapidly. That BTW is NARRC's real competition and is a very energized and VIABLE alternative to NARRC.

We need to stop using NARRC points as a tool to keep events subscribed. If an event can't stand on it's own (ie Pocono, LRP) then 1.) either get creative with it (Jack's idea's at LRP) or 2.) dump it. Period.

Get rid of regional politicking and do what's right for the series.

And most importantly......I made most of these points (ALONG WITH OTHER DRIVERS REPS) two years ago and none of them got done!! If the series isn't willing to listen to its drivers then don't waste our time asking for input.

R