Marc, thanks for posting that video. How Finley didn't get pounded when he corrected his spin and came back across the track is amazing or just the luck of the Irish. That kat can drive! It doesn't appear that he had any help turning around going into the turn. And it was awesome how he caught it before hitting the inside tires and turned it back around. That Kat can drive.

What your clip doesn't show is how Mike Flynn got really sideways as he exited turn one and my initial thought, as Finley snapped around backwards on my left, was that he was effected by seeing Irish Mike's loose looking exit just ahead of him. That combined with coming into the turn hot and tight inside, if he braked just a bit extra as Mike got sideways it might have turned Finley around.

I checked up a bit due to Finley going backwards and thinking he might slide out in front of me. Otherwise I might have made up a few feet on Irish Mike. While everyone scattered around the near wreck, Irish Mike was already going through the chicane and lapping the back of the field. Well, almost.