Sounds like you need more practice!

I don't know what this is talking about, unless he's referring to some possibly not-IT-Legal mods. Will have to take a look, believe I have that guide around here somewhere...

For comparison, what tools are you using to set camber and toe? Do you have the magic P221 tool for rear toe adjustment? Do you have a camber gauge that will read with the car in the air??

I always set the rear of the car on jackstands, wheels still on. I wait for the shock to settle - sometimes apply a bit of downward pressure on the tire to be sure - very important - then measure where the camber is at. Then make the incremental adjustment, drop and bounce the car, roll it out well, and we're usually good. Note also that camber can transfer a little bit side to side, and so you don't always get the same result as in the air. Sometimes it's better to go a little less than you think you need, if it's more than 1/4 of a degree to go.

So, say the car's at 2.5 deg on the ground, and I want 2.75. I'll put it up on jackstands (rear only is fine), push the tire down. Then I'll measure something like, 1/4 neg camber in the air (typically). So I'll move it to 1/2 deg neg camber, drop, roll and remeasure. But if it's off 1 degree - I might only move it... say from 1/4 up to 1 deg even, adding only 3/4 deg neg camber - cause it might in fact overshoot a little.

It is a PITA system, but once you get it set right, it does work very very well...