Ron,
Don't take the Fletcher posts as Atlanta Region being unfriendly. To be accurate it is the exact opposite. The folks there (including Fletcher if you are not pushy) bend over backwards to put on great events. Butch and his crew are always listening to the racers and doing stuff that makes you want to come back. I usually tow from Texas for the July weekend and for the ARRC. Been doing it most of the years since 99. The way they run it a racer gets a lot of racing for his entry fee.
Several years ago a friend an I took his car my trailer and his motorhome and each ran a sprint race and shared the ECR in one car. I have been doing something like that at ARRC and during the summer race weekend for the last few years. In these tough economic times, I would think racers could really save some bucks by doing the sharing one car deal. As hot as Kudzuland will be in July, one sprint and 1/2 an ECR with the Q & P sessions would max my ol tired butt out.
The main thing is that RAtlanta is a world class road course and coming from my profession I liken it to playing golf at Pebble Beach or Augusta National.

Be sure and line up on the yellow flag when you go under the bridge!